Apartment 123 is a modern boutique apartment situated on the 20th floor in the newest lifestyle complex 'Boardwalk Burleigh Beach'. The location is unbeatable with Burleigh Beach right across the road and only a short walk to Burleigh Heads National Park and some of the Gold Coast's trendiest cafes, bars and restaurants. Broadwalk is equipped with state of the art resort facilities to explore. The grounds are surrounded by lush tropical gardens, with BBQ area, heated outdoor swimming pool, gymnasium, outdoor heated spa and a unique yoga terrace also on offer.
This apartment offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, ensuited master including walk in wardrobe. Relax in the luxurious open plan living and dining and enjoy cooking in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen which has a statement island bench with stone surfaces and integrated European appliances. From the balcony you will see the stunning ocean aspect sweeping across iconic Burleigh Beach to capture the southern coastline of Burleigh headland along with picture perfect Hinterland mountain views.
Things to consider
- Modern beachfront apartment in the heart of Burleigh Heads
- State of the art 5 star facilities include 15m swimming pool, yoga terrace, spa, fully equipped gym and BBQ area
- Air conditioning
- Secure basement car space
- Ocean and Hinterland views from 20th floor
- Open plan living and dining, Gourmet kitchen includes integrated European appliances and stone tops
- Private balcony overlooking ocean aspect and Hinterland mountain views
- Pet considered upon application
*Please note that this apartment is currently listed for sale.
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE VISIT www.tenantoptions.com.au
LJ Hooker use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.